Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Welcome, welcome :)

Hey there! welcome to my new blog. It is dedicated to my passion- beading! Jewelry beading to be exact. For those who don't already know, I used to have another blog, supposedly dedicated to beading (sheepish smile), but then, I'm not sure how, it started to steer into other (very different, sometimes simply wacky) directions.

As a self-confessed beadaholic, I plan to steer back to my initial course of beadism and give my all, insyaAllah to evoke the feeling of lust and love for everything bead, hihi.

Alrite, about my pieces. I like to incorporate different types of beads in my designs, mainly semi-precious stones; aquamarine, turquoise, different quartz (rose, silver, lemon etc); crystals (mainly swarovski); pearls; shells; glass beads and charms (silver and enamel). I don't like working with plastic beads, but I have nothing against them. It's just a matter of preference.

Anyway, my cousin, who has started her own online business selling tudungs told me to set up this new blog, (hopefully) dedicated to my bead projects to market my stuff. So here I am, hands shaking, heart pounding, humbly showing you my handmade jewelry. But before I show you my collections, let's start off by learning the Properties of Gemstone...

No comments:

Post a Comment