Monday, April 5, 2010

Chain Charm Bracelets- April 2010 Collection

This time around I've included a few silver charms in my charm bracelets.
You can see that I found a few musical instruments and notes for those music loving peeps out there ;p

These bracelets are RM20 a piece.


Left: BB28 - Taurus

Middle: BB29 - Funky Gal

Right: BB30 - Pink Lady

Top: BB31 - Pink Girl

Middle: BB32 - Ladybird

Bottom: BB33 - Skater

Top: BB34 - Music Maniac

Middle: BB35 - Black Boots (SOLD)
Bottom: BB36 - Rocker Chick

Top: BB37 - Blue Butterfly

Middle: BB38 - White Butterfly

Bottom: BB39 - Cutie

Top: BB40 - Teacher's Pet

Middle: BB41 - Red & Blue

Bottom: BB42 - Ol Skool (SOLD)

1 comment:

  1. hi .. can i know where u bought the chain? actually i'm a beginner . N i really want to learn how to make a charm bracelets. Can u email me the name of the stores? or online stores who sell the chain. :D
    this my email address nursafikah@tm.com.my ... TQ

    ReplyDelete