Saturday, March 20, 2010

Macrame Rings

My friend, Feej was the one who inspired this project!

These are the few pieces I made with my left over waxed cotton cord. They are RM7 a piece. However, a plain ring (without charm) is RM5 a piece.

I just purchased Black and Dark Brown cotton cords, so you can choose between the two colours :)


Sizes:-
Small - approximately 1.7 cm in diameter
Medium - approximately 2.3 cm in diameter
Large - approximately 2.5 cm in diameter
* Rings are slightly expandable
* Small charms look pretty good with these rings. I prefer the silver charms but it's a matter of preference, doncha think? :)

3 comments:

  1. i pun suka yang ada silver charms!
    nanti bawak masa kenduri arin yer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *uhuk uhuk
    terlupa plak nak cakap, its
    "Feej" signing off ere

    hihihi :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. insyaAllah i bawak nanti. then i can measure your ring size ye feej, hihihi

    ReplyDelete